Friday, December 22, 2023

Almost Christmas: December 22nd

Good morning! It's been a little while since I've posted on here and I just realized I had not given an update recently; the other half broke both arms and a wrist so life has been a little more chaotic than normal. Recovery is progressing; two weeks down, six to go!


  
Along with working and community involvement, a big part of our life is our rescue dogs, so I've been juggling the walking and everything else. Learned I can only Facebook & walk with the oldest dog, ha ha 😄, so have been a little more limited than usual on social media. We are thankful for many wonderful friends who have helped come over and help me out with life and walking our crew of adopted pups!

I wish you and your family a blessed and joyful holiday season. It certainly arrived quickly this year, didn't it? As in previous years, we do have new graphics for the season which have been posted on our Facebook page. We pray for peace and the safety of all law enforcement officers in the coming days, and God bless our men and women in blue.




Sincerely,
Delmarva Supports Law Enforcement



Established in support of law enforcement located on the fourteen counties of Delmarva (DE & the eastern shore areas of MD & VA); advocating respect for all who serve and protect. #delmarvablue