Friday, July 8, 2016

Tragedy in Texas


I feel numb. So rarely do I disconnect from real life; news; Facebook and my phone dinging with Twitter notifications....but yesterday I had to go deal with my mother's health issues. With temperatures reaching 97 degrees while stuck in traffic, during a very long day my phone, which has been on it's last legs for months, officially proceeded to shut down. I knew nothing...

Just before midnight I arrived home and finally saw what you had all been watching in horror....but this morning is worse. There are people saying and posting things - some actually DEFENDING what happened last night - I feel sick. Revenge solves nothing; and yet people appear to believe that this violence will right the wrongs of the world. Our actions speak louder about what we are becoming; and yet THIS is the message you want to send? Something is terribly wrong here.









This page is dedicated to law enforcement officers across the Delmarva Peninsula and for ALL LEO everywhere. Follow us @ https://www.facebook.com/DelmarvaSupportsLawEnforcement